Monday, September 16, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading





Favorite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading


1.  
Image result for teaRelated image 
Tea!  My all-time favorite drink while reading.  Hot tea, cold tea, herbal, green, black, fruity, I love it all!

2.
Image result for veggie platter 
Veggies!  I love chopped/sliced veggies to munch on.  Sometimes with dip, other times plain.  Sometimes it is a mixed platter, othertimes it just might be a specific vegetable.  I find them refreshing and invigorating.  

3.
Image result for grapes Image result for frozen fruit mix bowl

Fruit!   Especially grapes, apples, and berrie.  Frozen fruit or berry mixes are great too!  


4.

Image result for sunflower seeds 
Another easy one to slowly snack on and take my time with is sunflower seeds.  I usually get the Davids Original or Ranch.  But I can vary it up. 

5.

Image result for jerky 
Jerky!  I LOVE jerky!  Seriously best snack ever!!  But hard to find really good jerky that isn't homemade.  And never cheap either way.  

6.

Image result for smoothies 
Smoothies.  Either homemade or Jamba Juice!!  Yum!  Especially on a warmer day.  But even in winter I'll take it.  Healthy, refreshing and filling!


7.

Image result for gummy candy 
Gummy Candy.  Sweet or Sour.  Also Skittles, starbursts and red vines.  Close enough for this spot.

8.

Image result for chocolate 

Chocolate!  Brownies, Fudge, Candy bars, M&Ms, See's chocolates.....sweet temptation melting in my mouth!!

9.
 Image result for meat and cheese platter 
Meat, cheese and crackers!  A variety mix is great but I can also work with one of each!


10.
 Image 
My pasta salad!  The best of all worlds!  I tend to make this for 24 readathons a lot.  Easy to just take a bite every here and there as you want.




Or to sum a lot of this up, can I have this platter for my next big readathon?  This hits most of my favorites!

Related image  

What do you like to snack on or drink while reading?

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, other than sunflower seeds and being a bit pickier about my tea varieties, I love ALL OF THESE. Great choices! That pasta salad looks especially delish. Do you have a recipe available? I'd settle for knowing what kind of dressing you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry haha! All of these snack are great, and I love the mix of healthy snacks and treats.
    Tea is top of my list too, I love a cup of tea when I'm reading.
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our lists were very similar this week. If only jerky wasn't so expensive! It's delicious.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! All these pictures make me hungry! I love snacking on gummies, too. I think I left them off my list...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate and tea are my go to <3 I feel like I'm almost addicted to tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm... Jamba Juice. I haven't been there in a long time though. I don't know if I've ever read while drinking Jamba Juice though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fresh fruit as well and there is always a large bowl of cut-up fruit in our fridge for snacking - raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, grapes, pears, blackberries, all of it. Yum!

    ReplyDelete