Saturday, September 21, 2019

Delays in the plans

Hi everyone, 

   Just wanted to apologize for the lack of content.  I had hoped to have a bit more up by now.  But a recent event is pushing things behind.  My dog had to go in for surgery this week unexpectedly.  Well, we expected the surgery but in another month or so but the situation worsened.



   He is home and healing but he does have a 7-8 inch surgical cut along the length of his his throat.  So careful healing. This was taken before we took him in but I thought I'd share him with you.  We also have a 8-10 month puppy with us now that wants to constantly play with him and cant so that is hard on them both.  So things have been stressful.  


   So there might be a post or two in the next week or so and most likely they will be my regular Monday and Tuesday meme posts.  Maybe more or something different but all my focus is on these pups right now.  Between them and work, I don't have time for much else.  Hard to talk games, movies and books when you don't have time for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment